Vision2020 forges links between excellent researchers and innovating companies, to deliver pioneering projects under the EU's €80 billion 'Horizon 2020' funding programme
- The research organisation members of Vision2020 are a selected group of excellent institutions that are highly active in European research & innovation.
- Membership for small and medium sized companies is open to any innovating business seeking Horizon 2020 funding.
- Vision2020 also hosts a selected group of Experts that provide our members with tailored services that are specific to Horizon 2020.
Research Organisation & University Members
- l’Agence Thématique de Recherche en Science et Technologie
- Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt
- Austrian Academy of Sciences
- Bar-Ilan University
- Brunel University London
- Cardiff University
- Cell Therapy Catapult
- Digital Catapult
- CEIT-IK4 Technology Center
- Dansk Material Network
- Dokuz Eylül University
- ETH Zürich
- European Foundation for Alcohol Research
- European University Cyprus
- The Francis Crick Institute
- Fraunhofer IWU
- University of Helsinki
- Institute of Physics PAS
- Imperial College London
- Instituto de Tecnología Cerámica
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- King's College London
- Lancaster University
- University of Leeds
- Leitat Technological Center
- Univerza v Ljubljani
- LMU München
- Loughborough University
- Université du Luxembourg
- University of Manchester
- Matej Bel University
- University of Messina
- Middle East Technical University
- Universita' degli Studi di Milano
- Politecnico di Milano
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
- National Institute of Chemistry (NIC)
- University of Nicosia
- University of Nordland (UiN)
- Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet
- Piraeus University of Applied Sciences
- Universite Pierre & Marie Curie
- Technische Universiteit Delft
- Tel Aviv University
- Université Fédérale Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées
- Trinity College Dublin
- University of Belgrade
- University of Bergen
- University College Cork
- University College London (UCL)
- UCLPartners - Academic Health Science Partnership
- University of Ulster
- Vilnius Gediminas Technical University
- Universität Zürich
- Teslianum doo
- Cassovia Life Sciences
- NHS European Office
- Imperial College Health Partners
- Knowledge Transfer Networks
- Startupbootcamp London
- TECOS Slovenian Tool and Die Development Centre
- Regional Agency for Development and European Integration Belgrade
- Research Media
- D'Appolonia S.p.A
- GE Oil & Gas
- NIS: Petroleum Industry of Serbia
- Xerox Research Centre Europe
Vision2020's community of Expert Members offers a range of Innovation Management services to the network, specifically designed to help them further their ambitions within the Horizon 2020 programme.
- Ayming Consultants - An International consulting group in business performance, human resources, operations, finance and innovation.
- Imperial College London (PMO) - Providing management services for academic-driven programmes and commercial projects.
- Inspiralia - A New Product Development company based in Madrid and founded in 2005. It is a successful NPD company which offers a 360º service that covers concept generation, innovation strategy, technology and product development, finishing with Market launch.
- LEES Chartered Certified Accountants - Independent Registered Auditors specialising in the audit and reporting requirements of Horizon 2020 and previous EU Framework Programmes.
- LGI Consulting - A European innovation-driven consultancy focused on value creation along four business lines: Innovation Strategy, Management Consulting, Digital Solutions, Communication & Design.
Logos of all of Vision2020's SME members can be viewed below. Because membership is open to all SMEs (small and medium sized enterprises) worldwide, new companies are joining the platform on a weekly, if not daily, basis. If you are interested in joining Vision2020 as a small or medium sized company please contact us or visit our dedicated SME page for further details. Subscription fee applies.