Vision2020 is an Open Innovation platform for research organisations & businesses seeking funding from the European Union's €80 billion 'Horizon 2020' programme
The EU's Horizon 2020 programme has an €80 billion budget to fund thousands of research & innovation projects worldwide. Vision2020 connects leading research institutions to innovating businesses around the world, so that together they can access Horizon 2020 funding to deliver pioneering projects. Vision2020 is powered by the Crowdhelix collaboration platform.
Any employee of a Vision2020 member can sign up to the Crowdhelix platform to receive collaboration opportunities:
- Horizon 2020 is the biggest EU research and innovation programme ever, with €80 billion of funding available.
- Horizon 2020 is open to any organisation, anywhere in the world.
- International teams of research organisations and companies compete for funds to carry out cutting-edge projects.
- Vision2020 is a collaboration platform open to any organisation with the ambition to succeed in Horizon 2020.
- Vision2020 hosts communities called "Helixes" that act as a focus for collaborations on a particular research topic.
- Online collaboration is facilitated by the purpose-built Crowdhelix Open Innovation platform.
- Vision2020's Helixes also hold topic-focused events to help launch successful Horizon 2020 project proposals.
- Subscription fees apply - contact us to discuss how Vision2020 can help your organisation succeed in Horizon 2020.
- For a full list of Vision2020 members, including our 170+ SME members, please see our dedicated Members page.