Vision2020 is an Open Innovation platform for research organisations & companies participating in the 'Horizon 2020' EU funding programme
The EU's Horizon 2020 programme has an €80 billion budget to fund thousands of research & innovation projects worldwide. Vision2020 connects leading research institutions to innovating businesses around the world, so that together they can access Horizon 2020 funding and deliver pioneering projects. Vision2020 is powered by Crowdhelix.
Any employee of a Vision2020 member can sign up to the Crowdhelix platform to receive collaboration opportunities:
- Horizon 2020 is the biggest EU research and innovation programme ever, with €80 billion of funding available.
- Horizon 2020 is open to any organisation, anywhere in the world (subscription fees apply).
- International teams of research organisations and companies are awarded funds to carry out cutting-edge projects.
- Vision2020 is open to any organisation with the ambition to succeed in Horizon 2020.
- Vision2020 hosts communities that work together in "Helixes" and build teams focusing on a particular research theme.
- Online collaboration is facilitated by the purpose-built Crowdhelix platform.
- Each Helix also holds topic-focused events and acts as a platform for launching successful proposals.
- Vision2020 also runs network-level events to connect researchers, companies, funding experts, and EU representatives.
- For a full list of Vision2020 members, including our 170+ SME members, please see our dedicated Members page.
Vision2020 currently hosts eight active communities of researchers and companies that work together in "Helixes" focused on a Horizon 2020 topic area. Vision2020's Helixes are hosted on the purpose-built Crowdhelix collaboration platform. We intend to launch more Helixes in the coming months, so please check our Twitter feed and events page for regular updates.