Vision2020 is an innovation platform for research organisations and companies participating in the 'Horizon 2020' EU funding programme
The Horizon 2020 programme has an €80 billion budget to fund thousands of research & innovation projects across the globe. Vision2020 acts as a hub to connect Horizon 2020 participants from excellent universities and innovative companies, and works to maximise the value and Horizon 2020 funding its members can obtain.
- The research organisation members of Vision2020 are a selected group of excellent institutions that are highly active in European research & innovation.
- Membership for small and medium sized companies is open to any innovating business seeking Horizon 2020 funding.
- Vision2020 also hosts a selected group of Experts that provide members with tailored services that are specific to Horizon 2020.
- Vision2020 hosts communities of researchers and companies that work together in "clusters" organised around a particular research area.
- Each cluster contributes towards the Horizon 2020 agenda and acts as a platform for launching successful proposals.
- Vision2020 also organises several events each year to connect researchers, companies, funding experts and EU representatives and identify opportunities across Horizon 2020.
- Horizon 2020 is the biggest EU research and innovation programme ever, with €80 billion worth of funding available. It is also open to any organisation, anywhere in the world.
- Funds will be allocated to teams of research organisations and companies to carry out cutting-edge projects.
- Horizon 2020 promises to drive breakthroughs, discoveries and innovation by taking great ideas from lab to market.